Clothes


Modern people cannot imagine their life without clothes. At first the aim of clothes was practical. The early people began putting on animal skins and leaves of plants to protect themselves from heat, cold, rain, snow. When different professions appeared, clothes became functional.
Clothes can be men’s and women’s types though there are lots of unisex items worn by all. Ladies wear dresses, skirts, blouses, high-heeled shoes. They tend to wear more accessories such as necklaces, gloves and so on. Men’s clothes include all sorts of trousers, shorts and suits. Trousers are originally men’s outfit though they are also popular among modern women. 
The choice of clothes also depends on weather conditions. We change our outfits with the seasons. In winter, for example, it’s important to have a warm coat and a pair of boots. A leather jacket and rubber boots would be nice for spring and autumn. However, many people like summer, when everyone can wear light T-shirts and shorts, or floral dresses and sandals. 
Modern teenagers stick to wearing casual clothes. Their wardrobe usually consisits of T-shirts, jeans or slim pants, trainers or flat shoes. As for me, I'm not a fashion victim, but I like buying new clothes now and then. I prefer comfortable clothes but I dress up for special occasions. I always try to keep my clothes and shoes neat. I think that clothes tell a lot about people and can make a strong impression. So if they are tidy and nice the impression will be positive.


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения