My future profession (marketing)


When choosing a future career, we should consider different factors. In my opinion, money is one of the most important factors when you make a choice. There are highly paid jobs and low-paid jobs.  I think everybody wants to earn as much money as possible. Training, promotional prospects and conditions are also very important.                                                                                                         On the other hand, it's  very important to choose a profession that suits your interests. In my opinion, a job should be interesting and socially important. To make the right choice, you should take into account your traits of character. For example, salespeople need to be friendly and persuasive to get people buy their products.                                                                                                                          As for me, I have always been interested in management. I think I'm rather communicative and have good social skills. Besides, I am good at English. To know English today is absolutely necessary for every businessman.                                                                                                                                To become a successful businessman you should know a lot. So after finishing school I  entered the university and now I'm a first-year student of the Faculty of Management. I specialize in the field of marketing. Marketing deals with market research and commercial activity in general. It involves analyzing business situations, evaluating market opportunities, developing market strategies and controlling their implementation. I find all these activities very interesting and exciting.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения