My family.

Let me introduce myself. I am Magomed. I’d like to tell you about my family. Our family is not very large. There are four of us: my mother, my father, my brother and I. (или My family is neither big nor small: Dad, Mom, me, my brother, and my sister.) I’ve also got grandparents but they don’t live with us. We live in a flat in Makhachkala, in Daghestan. It is in the south of Russia.
My mother’s name is Saida. She is 40 years old. She is an accountant. She is really nice, kind and intelligent. She’s short and slim, she’s got medium-length dark hair and brown eyes. She’s a wonderful housewife. She loves doing the housework: she cooks a meal, cleans the house and goes shopping. In the evening mother likes to read her favourite book or watch TV. My father’s name is Akhmed.  He is a businessman. He works in an office. He is rather tall and strong. He is only in his forties but he’s got receding hair. My parents both like their work very much.
My brother Kamil is a student. He studies international economics. He is older (или younger) than me. He is fond of sports. He goes to the gym three times a week. He also goes for a run in the mornings. He isn’t married yet. My younger sister Patya, aged 14, is at school. She's interested in music and taking photos. Patya likes getting a selfie best. She wants to be a famous singer. At the weekend she goes swimming to keep fit.
My grandparents are retired. They live in the country. Every summer and sometimes at the weekend we visit them. They spend a lot of their time in the garden, growing vegetables and fruits. They’ve got a pet cat Dolly. She’s red and white and very friendly.
We are a happy family. We love each other very much. In the evenings, when all the members of our family get together after work and study, we like to watch TV and talk about different things. When the weather is good we sometimes go for a walk. Our family are very hospitable so we often have guests for dinner on Saturday.


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения