About myself.


First of all let me introduce myself. My full name is Magomed Magomedov. I'm 17 years old. I was born on the fifth of May 1997. I live in Makhachkala, in Daghestan. I am in my first year at the university here. I study economics. I think our country needs good businesspeople to move its economy. 
As for my appearance I look like my father. I'm medium height (или I'm neither tall nor short). I've got a crew-cut and pale complexion. My eyes are brown and my hair is black. I'm slightly overweight. My favourite colour is green which means I'm probably jealous, sociable and lazy. However, I don't believe that. I can say that I'm friendly, kind, generous and honest. I am on friendly terms with my parents. I'm almost never in a bad mood. I hate being late so I always try to come in time.
I have my own likes and dislikes. Well, I'm interested in computer games. Both adults and children are fond of playing with a computer because it is very interesting. Computer games make us imaginative. I´ve got a good collection of different games and in my free time I enjoy playing them. My favourite game is... I love travelling, meeting new people, learning new things so I often surf the Net. It is quite easy to find friends from other countries via social networks. I think I can practice my English this way. Besides I like different kinds of music, I like music you can dance to. I'm a good dancer, so I enjoy dancing, especially our folk dance Lezginka. I prefer doing sports to watching them. So I go to the swimming pool or gym three times a week. I can play volleyball, but I can't play it very well. I am an outgoing person.I don't often go out on weekdays because I don't have much free time.  But at the weekend I go to the cinema or to parties with my friends. Certainly we talk a lot about life, our problems. However, sometimes like staying at home alone, especially when I want to relax. There I listen to music, watch TV or read books.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения