English Tenses.

 


Упражнение 1. Закончите предложения. Используйте Present Simple, Past Simple, Present Continuous.

1 Granny (teach) me English now. 2. Granny teach me English when I was seven. 3 They (speak) English at the moment. 4. She (speak) English well. 5. He (use) the computer now. 6. He (use) the computer every day. 7. We (learn) the rules at the moment. 8. We (learn) new rules yesterday. 9. I (do) lessons now. 10. I (do) lessons two days ago. 11. He (wash) his car last Saturday. 12. 
He (wash) his car at the moment. 13. He often (wash) his car. 14. We (buy) the chair a month ago. 15. They  (make) friends when they (be) little children. 16. She (do) a grammar exercise now. 17. She is a pupil. She often (do) grammar exercises. 18. She (do) the exercise an hour ago. 19. His grandfather (work) at the circus when he (be) young. 20. Don’t ask him any questions now. He  (work).

 Упражнение 2. Исправьте ошибки.

1. I buy this car 2 days ago. 2. He begun this work yesterday. 3. I breaks my pen yesterday. 4. Did you went to shool? 5. These books are our. 6. You is a student. 7. He is at the school? 8. He not watch this film every day. 9. She have an aplles. 10. I don’t my home work every day. 11. Sorry, I can't talk now, I running  to see the doctor at the moment.

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения