My friend.

I've got a lot of friends. Most of them are my former schoolmates. However, I met my best friend not long ago. Her name's Masha. We are in our teens. We study economics at the same university, so we see each other almost every day. Masha is an only child but she isn't self-centred. She is a very helpful type of person. Masha is tall, slim and very pretty. She looks like her mother. She's got long straight dark hair and a fringe. Her eyes are brown and her skin is fair. She's really nice. She loves all animals, especially cats. No wonder that Masha often feeds homeless cats and dogs. She's got a pet cat called Missy. When I come to her place, I like to play with her cat.
Masha is interested in different things such as cooking, reading, travelling, sport, the Internet. She also likes going to the cinema or just hanging out with her friends. Besides, she really enjoys music. Masha can even play the guitar. She listens to music everywhere: at home, in a bus, in the street and even in class. She loves pop music, but she doesn't like rock music. Her favourite singer is Rihanna. Masha's an energetic person, so she can't stand doing nothing. She does well at school. 
 We have much in common. Both of us are sociable, we easily deal with strangers and mix with people of our age. We spend a lot of time together. We often watch new films or listen to music. Sometimes, at the weekend, we go to the cinema, or walk around the city centre, visiting small cafes and shops. We spend hours talking about all sorts of things (fashion, love, teachers, and boys). We discuss films, television programmes, books.
Masha's a loyal friend. I trust her a lot, and I'm sure that I can rely on her in any situation. I miss Masha when I don't see her for a long time. We always share our problems with each other and try not to quarrel. I think it's good fun when you have friends who can understand and support you in difficult situations.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения